Skip to main content

Cga’s Weekend Diary


We all know Sipho Masebe aka Cga one of Alexandra’s well known celebrities, Fashion TV’s brand ambassador, Berry Blast founder, Model and also well known for his annual All White Tropical party. Today I am sharing with you an inside scoop of what he did this past weekend, from his ride (Mini Cooper) the events, media and the people he was with.

Cga’s ‘Mini ’ Diary:

Day 1: 10am
I receive a call from my friends at Lyndhurst Auto mini, the sales manager (Chris) wants me to test drive the Mini Cooper S Hatch for the weekend, this came at the best time seeing I have a very hectic weekend ahead, so the best car for that is definitely a Mini Cooper S hatch with a bonus of its speed.

12:30pm I am at the Lyndhurst Mini Auto and the first thing I see is a crowd of people and lots of media, I even spot Bianca from Expresso show in the mids. The polite gentleman  in me made it a point to avoid the media and hide in my little corner minding my own business till everything comes down.

1pm everything is quite and everyone has left the building. Chris emerges and takes me on a tour and shows me the vehicles, I must say I’m quite delighted because I’m a mini cooper fan I've loved the brand for ages and I've seen it evolve for years. I get a few lessons about the mini cooper hatch and the amazing things it can do.

2pm Running a bit late for set up for the Fashion TV event in Newtown, thank God I make it in time all thanks to the new ride (mini) first thing, I notice when I park the car is that this car gets a lot of attention… I mean from just an ordinary dude on the street to the packing attendant, boy it’s definitely an attention seeker, well I can relate to that lol.

2:30 pm Set up is done, venue looking great , models all ready, I quickly need to rush home and refresh for the party tonight, but wait I have to show off this baby to one of my good friends (wise the Dj)

3pm (wise the Dj’s home) I arrive at my boys place the first thing he says when he sees the mini cooper is "ohh my my she's a beauty" well anybody that knows us knows we love fast great looking cars.

fast forward time

We arrive at Newtown for the Fashion TV party I had reserved a VIP parking space earlier as the  FTV Ambassador and also to make sure I make a grand entrance in my new ride for everyone to see. An impression I made all thanks to the striking colours and my favourite mode, one small ring around the shift gate, by simply twisting the dial you can adapt the performance of your mini to your current mood, fancy a relaxed drive through town? Then go green. It’s easier on the environment  and on your nerves


2am (Saturday morning) Fashion tv party ends (awesome party and everybody loves the car)

10am @  (tashas Bedfordview) I meet up with my friend Lucas (investment banker) for breakfast talk a lot about boys stuff and yes cars too.

4pm (my place) Getting ready for Access Jozi and the Hangout Reunion Event, damn it’s going to be hectic night ahead.

7pm (Access Jozi event) We arrive with my boys looking slick with hot rides too. Looking around I see lots of familiar faces and industry friends from models, dj’s, actors, socialites, fashion designers, soccer players you name it.

10 pm We decide to hop to the (Hangout Reunion Event), we arrive at the best time everybody trying to get in and the queue is overwhelming, the perks of being “famous” is we don't do queues we receive Vip treatment all the way
nonetheless we get a perfect spot and obviously we sipping on Fashion TV Champagne and vodka all the way….we ‘party party party’ till we drop (sober up, lots of water). 2 am (bed time).


12pm (Sunday) Hooked up with my friends Linda (celebrity publicist) ,Wise (dj) , Ngwazi    (fashionista) ,we out to PDL Car wash in  soweto making sure the babies are beautiful and clean like us.

1pm @ Poetie Braai place (Soweto) Nice vibes, great ambiance, young executives ,trend setters and spotter's, hot looking vehicles outside.


10 pm it’s time to head home and sleep. Another option I love about the mini is that you can put it on sport mode meaning I can arrive faster at home, it’s been a great weekend ,great parties, amazing friends and yes! my ride the Mini Cooper S Hatch what a beast I call it beauty and the beast.











About the Mini Cooper S Hatch :

Maximum power: 141/4700-6000
Maximum  Torque: 280/250
Standard equipment: sport leather steering wheel (3spoke), run flat tyres, locking wheel bolts, performance control, alarm system with radio remote control, velour floor mats, warning triangle and first aid kit, smokers package, passenger seat height adjustment, child seats isofix attachment, sports seats for driver and front passenger, colour line carbon black, interior surface black checkered, rain sensor  and automatic headline control, automatic air conditioning with micro filter, cruise control with brake function, low on-board computer, white indicator lenses

Thanks to my family at Lyndhurst Auto Mini for adding spice to my weekend journey.
Contact:
Sipho Cga masebe (FTV Brand ambassador)

I don't know about you but it seems  like his weekend was a blast, huge success, looked good and the car is just too nice. With the above given info about the car just sells it to you, if you were car shopping you now know what to get.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celebrities in sheer dresses

Today we looking into celebrities best and worst celebrity sheer dress moments. This material is a transparent and flimsy cloth, which has a very sexy look when worn properly and could be a bit too revealing .   Here are some of the celebs OMG and WTF moments.... Miss Riri : The Red dress looks vintage , this is the type of dress Tina Turner would wear back in the 80's . We all remember this dress by swarovski ,well the nude underwear was a great idea...but  the nipples tho. Kelly Rowland: This dress is a show stopper , its not too revealing and elegant .  Lea Michele:   gorgeous is the word. Ashley Oslen: what the hell is she wearing? this makes her look like a bird and its nest . Beyonce : Queen B always looks sexy and makes a statement ...shes showing a bit of skin and still leaves you with thoughts ... Bonang : How beautifu l is this bridal s heer number!? and she looks like a doll. Victoria Hervey : She's looks v

Lindani Styling

Last month me and my crew packed or stuff  and went to Lindani Ndwandwa's shoot for his latest Spring and Wedding Collection . Lindani is also a  Celebrity stylist/fashion Designer , Founder of Fashion meets Gospel and Designs uniforms for Joyous celebration . His bubbly,humble and very sweet . working close to him has been nothing but a pleasure , I got to learn so much from him especially the 'Ins and Outs' of the seasons prints and just simply smiling all the time.  The Makeup and Wardrobe preparations   The Wedding Collection  All shapes and sizes And Yes Me and The Man of the Moment Lindani Ndwanda For More info contact : Lindani Ndwandwa Instagram/tweeter : @lindanistyling Website : www.lindanistyling.com Email : lindani@wemail.co.za God Bless Lindani's career and may he grow more and more....#mwas! Now you know who to contact for y

Men in suits

Formal and Sexy The suit is the basic building block of looking good . It's a timeless , basic and may be the hottest and the sexiest form of clothing in men. Suits have dignity and pride written all over them, every woman respects a man in a good fitted suit. Besides I believe a man would feel good himself in these once in a while. Everyman has to have that one tailor made or slim fitted suit. The Tailor and Slim fit (One  and two button)     (Double Breast)  (Three Piece)     The Accessories (Shoes) - Depending on your taste and bravery. always match your shoes with your belt.       (The Belt)     (Pocket Square )- Matching it with your tie would be ideal          (Tie)- Slim ties are trending   (Cufflinks)- These go with your personality and preference        (Watch/Time Piece)- Says a lot about your personality